Red Ember Bronze Crossweave Firebowl Fire Pit Review

As part of the fire pit area I set up this past summer, I bought the Red Ember Bronze Crossweave Firebowl Fire Pit. It's really nice! I was going to build a custom fire pit, but decided to go with a pre-made fire pit,so that it would be easy to move to a different spot, if I ever needed to. Another factor was this fire pit came with everything needed to cook on it. It came with a poker, cooking grate, spark screen and a cover. It was also reasonably priced, especially considering all of the accessories that it came with.
It was pretty easy to put together. The legs and outer ring needed to be screwed on. Per the reviews for other fire pits, I sprayed the inside with black Rustoleum high heat spray paint. I also put a layer of sand in the bottom of the fire pit, to hopefully protect it from rusting.
This fire pit is pretty large and seems sturdy. The fire pit bowl is almost 3 feet across and about a foot deep. There's plenty of room for a bunch of wood.
The kids love it for roasting marshmallows. Having an outdoor cooking area is also part of my emergency preparedness plan as it will provide a way to cook if the power goes out.








More Fire Pits





Comments