DIY How To Paint Plastic Outdoor Patio Lawn Chairs

As part of my attempt at a healthy lifestyle, I try to keep busy and not just sit around watching television. Lately, I've been doing lots of diy projects. My summer project was setting up a fire pit area out back. I was going to buy some new chairs for it, but chairs can get pricey and I'm not sure they'd fit in my vehicle. I had a bunch of dirty, old white chairs that I decided to give a new life to. They actually came out pretty good.
I had six of them, so I started reviving them by giving them a good wash. After they dried, I used spray paint to spray the front of the chair. Once that was dry, I flipped it over and sprayed the bottom and back of the chair. Once that was dry, I touched up any missed spots. Let that dry and the chair was ready for use.
At first I was going to paint them all the same brown color, but ended up painting each one a different color, letting my kids each pick a color for their chair.

I used the following Rustoleum Multi Purpose Spray Paint colors:

black
brown
blue
purple
orange
yellow







Comments