My Favorite Green Juice Recipe




Earlier this year, I finally bought a juicer, Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor. It's great! I highly recommend it. Super easy to use and clean. It also leaves the pulp fairly dry. I didn't use it much in the beginning, but I discovered juicing is a great way to get my picky eaters to eat vegetables. We were doing a lot of smoothies, but juicing allows for more absorption of nutrients than smoothies.
My son likes this orange juice recipe:

1 orange
1/2 green apple
1 carrot


My favorite green juice recipe is:

2 kale leaves
a handful of spinach
2 celery stalks
1/2 green apple
1/2 lemon
small bunch of parsley
1/4 piece of ginger


Each recipe makes 1 glass. I usually make it stretch to 2 glasses by adding half of the juice and half water with a few ice cubes.


More Juicing

Comments

  1. That's a great blog. I love orange, lemon, green apple very much of all green juicing recipes. Thanks very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment