My Dry Winter Hands Remedy

As soon as the weather starts getting cold, my hands start getting very dry. Sometimes it gets so bad, they start bleeding. I've tried a lot of different hand lotions. I've even tried rubbing coconut oil on my hands. Nothing really helped until I tried ABRA THERAPEUTICS Green Tea Lotion. It doesn't have the chemicals other hand lotions have. It contains organic ingredients and uses essential oils. The ingredients are:

Purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, vegetable emulsifying wax (coconut), organic sunflower oil (helianthus annuus), organic apricot oil (prunus ameriaca), organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera), vegetable glycerin, organic olive oil (olea europaea), organic green tea (camellia sinensis), organic calendula (c. officinalis), organic chamomile (matricaria recutita), organic jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis), organic essential oils of lemongrass (cymbopogon citrates), sweet fennel, sweet orange, sage, sweet marjoram, vitamin E, allanoin, sodium pca, sodium hydroxide, aspen bark extract, black current extract, phenoxyethanol, olive leaf extract, rosemary extract.

If I use this lotion twice per day, my hands are much smoother.
Another thing that helps for dry winter hands is to wear dish gloves while washing dishes. The hot water makes my skin even drier.


More Hand Lotion


Comments