Healthy Homemade Deodorant That Really Works





Most store bought deodorants are full of toxic chemicals, such as aluminum. There are some brands that are chemical free. However, I've had a hard time finding a deodorant that is chemical free and actually works. A few years ago, I decided to try making my own deodorant. The results were great! It actually works and is chemical free.

Here is what I use:

2 Tbs organic cocount oil, melted
2 Tbs corn starch, non-GMO
2 Tbs baking soda
3 drops organic lavender oil
3 drops organic tea tree oil

I add the coconut oil to a glass jar or bowl and set it on a candle warmer. Once the coconut oil is melted, add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
That's it. A super easy, chemical free, homemade deodorant that really works!
I bought empty deodorant containers from Amazon. I just wash and reuse them.
Make sure to use high quality organic ingredients. Otherwise it will defeat the purpose of making your own deodorant.
Tip: Keep this in the refrigerator during warm weather to prevent the coconut oil from melting.




Comments