Ninja Master Prep Review

I received a Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) for Christmas this year. I'm very impressed with it so far. I made a smoothie with frozen berries. The berries were completely pureed. There weren't any chunks left, which is what normally happens with regular blenders. I'm anxious to try my green smoothie recipe next. The ninja site also has a lot of smoothie recipes that look pretty good.
Cleanup with the Ninja is very easy. There is just the large pitcher, lid and two blades. They all cleaned up very easy.
The Ninja also comes with a mini chopper which seems to work similarly.
The Ninja motor is 400 watts, but seems very powerful. It is also reasonably priced at $30 - $40.
Update: 1/11/16 - I've made a couple of green smoothies with this and it works great! I'm really impressed considering this is just a 400 watt model. My last blender would leave a green smoothie coarse, but this is much smoother. It's not completely smooth like juicing, but I'm quite satisfied with the texture considering it has all of the fiber of the fruits and vegetables. The Ninja Master Prep is highly recommended!


Comments