Motivating Food Health Movie Documentaries

I have zero support from anyone encouraging me to stick with a healthy lifestyle, except for my doctor. I live in a small rural area where beer and pizza are staple food choices. Luckily, I'm strong and able to stick with eating a healthy diet on my own. Sometimes I do feel like slacking off, but I try to find inspiration through those I follow on Facebook and by watching food and health related documentaries.
I've watched a bunch of them and highly recommend all of them. The following is the list of food and health related documentaries that I have watched so far. The movies are listed in the order I watched them.


1. Food Matters - How the food we eat affects our health
2. Food, Inc. - Effects of the food industries bad practices on health and the environment
3. The Future of Food - Discusses genetically modified food
4. Super Size Me - The effects of eating only McDonald's food every day for 30 days
5. Forks Over Knives - Discusses the relationship between processed foods and obesity, diabetes and other diseases
6. Vegucated - 3 meat eaters adopt a vegan diet for 6 weeks
7. Ingredients - Discusses the local food movement
8. Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead - very motivating movie to start you juicing
9. Dr. Andrew Weil: Healthy Aging - Dr. Weil's tips for healthy aging
10. The Gerson Miracle - Holistic approach to curing cancer using the Gerson methdod
11. Stress: Portrait of a Killer - The effects of stress on the body based on the study of monkeys


More Food Resources


Comments