Seeds Started




Planted the years first batch of seedlings this afternoon: broccoli, red cabbage, white cabbage, asparagus, cauliflower and celery. I'm really looking forward to gardening season. I'm hoping to revamp my gardening area by bringing in some fresh soil for my area out in front. Out in back, I have four square foot gardening beds that I'm going to mainly use for herbs, carrots, radishes and lettuce. Out in front will be the sun loving veggies like tomatoes, peppers etc. I have a few different herbs that I've had growing indoors, started as seed, since July. They've survived the winter indoors pretty well thanks to my indoor grow lights. They are awesome! I highly recommend them for any gardening wanting to start their seeds indoors or grow vegetables indoors during the winter. The set I have is Hydrofarm JSV4 4-Foot Jump Start T5 Grow Light System that I bought from Amazon.com.


More Seed Starting Resources


Comments