Outer Space

The article written by Landon Gilbert

I have always been fascinated with science and space. When I say space I am referring to outer space. If you can ever make it out to a remote area on a cold night and look up at the sky, you will be amazed. I remember when I was a teen my father took me on a camping retreat to Alaska. I remember look up at the sky and seeing thousands if not millions of stars. You can see that many stars from the city due to light pollution and smog. When we signed up for http://www.directstartv.com/, I remember looking through the channel lineup and seeing that they had a science channel called, well, The Science Channel. This has become my favorite channel. They always have shows on about outer space. I was watching a show the other day and my mind was blown by how vast the universe it. There are stars that exist in our universe that at 2,000 times larger than our sun. Our sun is pretty big too, you could fill our sun with 1 million earths. If that won't blow your mind I don't know what will.

Comments